The stock or Inventory module helps you:
- Maintain details of your products and warehouses.
- Track receipt, transfer and delivery of the products.
- Optimize stock levels by providing real-time information via reports.
- Provide valuation of each product.
The stock module is tightly integrated with Purchase, Manufacturing and Accounting modules.
1.2 Item Variants
1.4 Stock Transactions
- Stock Entry
- Material Request
- Purchase Receipt
- Delivery Note
- Packing Slip
- Retaining Sample Stock
- Landed Cost Voucher
1.5 Serial and Batch Number
2.1 Stock Transactions
- Allow Over Delivery Billing Against Sales Order up to Certain Limit
- Auto Creation Of Material Request
- Delivery Note Stock Error
- Stock Entry Purpose
- Stock Received But Not Billed
2.2 Stock Reports
2.3 Managing Items
- Item Valuation Transactions
- Maintain Stock Field Frozen In Item Master
- Managing Rejected Finished Goods Items
- Return Rejected Item
- Track Items Using Barcode
- Creating Depreciation For Item
- Item Valuation FIFO And Moving Average
- Item Codification
2.4 Serial and Batch Number
- Serial Number Naming
- Opening Stock Balance Entry For Serialized And Batch Item
- Managing Batch Wise Inventory